At Montoya Shaffer we work with employers and foreign national employees to obtain the appropriate and necessary immigration status.
Having professional and competent attorneys working on your case is paramount to a successful adjudication.
Montoya Shaffer can assist you with the following business visas and residency options:
- B-1 (Business Visas)
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Investor and Treaty Trader Visas
- E-3 Visas for Australian Nationals
- EB-1 (Persons of Extraordinary Ability in the arts, sciences, and business; Outstanding Professors or Researchers; Multinational Managers)
- EB-2 (Professionals with Advanced Degrees or of Exceptional Ability)
- EB-3 (Skilled and Unskilled Workers)
- H-1B (Specialty Occupation or Professional Visa)
- H-2A/B (Temporary Worker Visas)
- J-1 (Trainee/Intern Visas)
- L-1 (Intracompany transferee visas for managers, executives, and/or individuals possessing with specialized knowledge)
- TN (Treaty NAFTA temporary worker visas for Canadian and Mexican foreign nationals)
- O-1 (Visas for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability)
- P (Visas for international artists/athletic teams/unique entertainment groups)
- R (Visas for Religious Workers)
If you are an employer seeking immigration options for your organization or are an individual and you think you might qualify for immigrant or nonimmigrant visa, please contact us at 215-564-1634 to set up a consultation.