Montoya Shaffer is a full service law firm providing dedicated and superior legal representation to individuals and businesses in a wide range of immigration matters.
Immigration law is complicated, but the attorneys at Montoya Shaffer are here to ensure that the process is as stress-free and efficient as possible. We will work with you through every step of the process, providing you with answers to all your immigrations needs. The attorneys at Montoya Shaffer take pride in their work and will not take your case unless it is has legal merit.
Our expertise includes, but is not limited to the following types of cases:
- Business Immigration – Employment Based Immigration
- Family Based Immigration
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Self Petitions (available for eligible men and women)
- U Nonimmigrant Visa (available to victims of specified crimes)
Other Immigration Services Include:
- Political Asylum – Convention Against Torture
- Analysis of Immigration Consequences of Criminal Matters
- Waivers of Criminal and Fraud Barriers to Immigration
- B-2 (Tourist Visas)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- TPS (Temporary Protected Status for applicable foreign nationals)